30.8.08

Defeated

To my loved ones:

I wanted to take the time to write you myself. I need for each and every one of you to know that I love you so much. If it were not for you, I wouldn't have the strength to be typing this letter now.


About two weeks ago, our camp was infiltrated. After the enemy insurgance, we were eventually able to take back our fort, but it is my sad duty to now inform you that our fort has been overtaken. We are now being held hostage by the enemy forces. It is our belief that they plan to keep us in their custody until we have breathed our last. So, again, I am writing to tell you how much we love you and miss you all! I also want you to know that we are doing our best to enjoy our last days. This photo was taken today.



Please, when you think of us, know that while we may have been "slimey" when we passed...we were at least happy!

(*NOTE- last time I had a photo, someone thought it was poop! THIS IS NOT POOP...this is a slug...apparently they love my kitchen)

0 comments: