When we moved in to the mouse house, there was a military regression made by most creatures to return to hiding. The few who did not follow their commands were spotted by us giants and eventually eliminated. There was, however, the roach that got away...the mouse/mice who left a "trail" along his/her/their path, and of course, the occasional/frequent spider/s. Well, the militant forces have made a change in their strategy.
I do love God's creatures!!! I have, however, become accustomed to killing spiders with none other than my bare hands....savage...I am becoming SAVAGE! I clench silverfish, roly polys, flies, and numerous other small insectuous creatures in my teeth as I tear them to shreds. I do love God's creatures, as stated previously, but, as WOMAN, I am required to maintain a safe living environment for my family, and if that means tearing insectuous creatures to shreds with my teeth...well...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, no? I have not always been savage; I have grown to become savage since we invaded the mouse house, and I have learned to deal with a lot when it comes to the residents of the house in which we live. Until I saw:
DEFEAT...We are guests in this mouse house. I have come to this realization slowly, but now, oh now, I recognize, that we are the invaders. And, so, there will be no more of this in the house in which we live (not "our house"...simply the house in which we live):
at the very least it will be more like:
They...the insectuous, the rodentuous, the amphibious??? were inhabitants of this mouse house long before we walked the Earth. So, please, oh high and mighty insectuous, rodentuous, and amphibious creatures, have mercy on us, and let us go in peace...I fully anticipate your attempt to utilize us to fulfill your dietary needs for the next ? days/weeks/months/God forbid years...but again, I beg of you, let us live in peace!!!
Little does she know that she might be slimed by a slug at any moment...or that spider in her diaper might just get the best of her...
15.8.08
GET OUT!!!
Posted by Danielle at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That baby is so cute. I need to come for a visit.
Post a Comment