literally....she steps!!! She steps, then she falls, but she steps! I can't believe how fast she is growing, and I can't believe how many times I write that I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! Vicious cycle that is, eh?
So...I always have an excuse when I haven't posted in a while...so, my excuse today is...I got nothin'. Okay, that is sort of a lie. I blame....my hubby...he is a "gamer". He is addicted to all things game, and by game, I do not mean "animals hunted for food", I mean "GOGOGO...FIGHT TO THE DEATH...KILL 'EM....SET THEIR CAR ON FIRE IF YOU CAN'T WIN" game. (*possibly a slight exaggeration....VERY slight) So...anyway, for the last several nights we have been playing this game online. It is a three person game, so we play with some other random stranger. We've played with mitzfritz999, summer_729, and most recently, Granma89320. Well...for once in my life, I was winning this game, and Granma89320 was being the biggest baby. To spare you details, I will just say that if Granma89320 was here...in my living room....well....I don't know that I would have done a very good job of respecting my elders! In fact...Granma89320 might have just received a swift kick in buner (buner- pronounced (boo ner) a family term for bottom, tookus, rear end, and bonna (oh...another family term). OK...a little ADHD (Aila...Danielle...Hailey...Dave ;) tonight...sorry!!! The GAME is my excuse...it is addicting...I must say...plus, I won tonight, so I have bragging rights...until the next time we play and I lose!
OK...seriously struggling with keeping focus tonight. Yeah, so, the kid took steps...multiple steps...one at a time...with a brief break in between to sit down, crawl around, and climb back up to a standing position.
Aila, someday, when/if we ever let you out of our sight long enough to find a man to marry, and you have children of your own, you will understand why I put you back in that swaddle you once loved so tightly that you couldn't escape until we were ready to let you out! It's because we love you!

5 comments:
I was looking at the first picture wondering what was on Aila's chest and realized it was a Cheerio! Hahaha.
Oh my I can't believe she is "walking" YIKES!! Please post some video when you get a some/chance.
I thought she hated Cheerios???? Tsk!!! Tsk!!! so indecisive
You're bragging about beating someone named Granma89320 at a video game??? Wow, you're super cool!!
Are you sure that buner is spelled buner and not booner. Wouldn't booner just make everything easier if that is how it is pronounced?
Post a Comment