27.8.08

Theme night...AND the award goes to...

Tonight we had fish for dinner. MMMM....


Then we crashed...


Then we reminisced..."Pick me up, please!!!"








Glam in shades







Well....after a quick test with the old laugh-o-meter....it appears that (even though it may not be the funniest) this comment made me laugh the most at the time:
How dare you combine my fear of chimps in human clothes and guns. I will not just let you threaten me like this.
You can always count on Chae's wit. Close runners up were Chastity with her random (and colorful) thoughts while at a convention and Megan-suggesting Aila's sourpuss face was due to Grace's okra. (Sounded good to me Grace!)
Chae...email me to let me know if you'd like a $5 gift card to Starbucks (sort of cliche, I know, but I don't live near Milton's or J&S or any other good small coffee shop) or Sonic. I know you're PG so Starbucks may not be for you...but they have decaf!!!...just let me know.
There will be another contest in the near future....stay tuned...and thanks for participating! Keep up the good commenting.
Aila is trying to say duck...she's really close...still no mama...sniffle, sniffle, tear! Yesterday she took a step...ONE step...then she fell...but she took a step...all alone!!! STOP GROWING UP! STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT!!!
Look out toddler years...here we come!!!

4 comments:

Texasholly said...

She is so super cute. OMG. What a cutie.

C. said...

Way to go Chae!!! Because of Danielle's wonderful contribution Starbucks will only be closing 9 stores instead of 10.

Super Dave said...

comment.

Amber said...

You have a starbucks in Chanute? You don't even know small town.

Also, after reading Dave's comment on this entry, I can see why he didn't win. Although it may have been more financially beneficial to you if he had.