6.1.11

The best gifts come in small packages!!!

Our little Lawson James arrived on December 30 at 7:55 pm.  (Daddy claims they got the time wrong...it was 7:54, he insists...so here we'll set the record straight.) at 7:54 pm.  He weighed 9 lb 5 oz, and was 21 inches long.  The best way to describe him, though...perfect!!!  God has been so good to us.

His name, although some might think it is odd....or unique is a word you might use if you were trying to be polite :), is special to us, as it was my Grandmother's maiden name.  James is my father's name.  We figured we give props to Dave's family with the last name :)

Aila's middle name, Ivy, is Dave's Grandmother's middle name.  We like trying to honor our family members with our name choices.

I will try to get a birth story posted soon, but we all know how reliable I am with my posting! :P  We'll see what happens.

So....without further adieu, here is our little man...




1 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE his name and think he's beautiful! Congrats!!