17.11.08

So many thoughts, so little time

I'm tired, and I have so much to do this week! Aila is turning ONE on Thursday!!! I simply can't believe it...or maybe I just don't want to believe it... My baby is getting so big.



We are having a family party...Aila's first introduction to cheese (enchiladas) and cake!



Uh-Oh, Aila...hope you don't have your Mommy's sweet tooth!



So, for tonight, I'll just leave you with some of my favorite photos from the week. I promise more interested reading in the near future...


(*note* this is NOT my leg)










Hmmm...WHAT did you DO???



5 comments:

Grace said...

If that was your leg, then I would be buying you some Nair for Christmas! Haha! I love the little dress that she has on in the crib pic...very cute.

I can't believe Aila is almost ONE too! I hope you are ready with that cake :)

Alison Kerr said...

What fun, party and cake :-) Don't forget to get her some books. Every one year old needs good books - start early!

TLewis said...

WHAT ONE!!!!!! What is happening here!!

Mandy said...

She is so cute1 I love the dress she has on in the last pic!!
I tagged you over at my place!

jmt said...

Psssst. I left you an award on my blog. Have a great weekend!