Well, I am happy for you. Your blog is great, your kid is great, you say Dave is great. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!!! (Does your new best friend know you don't have belly rythmn.
First and foremost I am a lover of Jesus Christ! I am also a wife, a mother, and a dreamer. I strive to live each day to the fullest...some days I fail. So I am grateful for His new mercies that fall on me freshly each morning.
4 comments:
Well, I am happy for you. Your blog is great, your kid is great, you say Dave is great. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!!!! (Does your new best friend know you don't have belly rythmn.
I'm stopping by from SITS! Congrats on your award! Your daughter is beautiful! Feel free to check out my blog whenever you'd like!
Hi from SITS.
Congrats on the award.
Congratson the award! Popping in from SITS!
Post a Comment