I recieved ANOTHER award! Oh my gosh! Am I awesome... or what? (ok...don't answer that...)
T.O.O.J...I think you are FABULOSO also!
So...I think I'm supposed to share 5 of my addictions with you all...FIVE? WHAT? Are you kidding?
1. chocolate
2. candy
3. more chocolate
4. more candy
5. lots of chocolate and candy
P.S.- Please don't judge me by my dress size! ;)
OK...now to share!
Hmm....who do I think is incredibly splendiferously fabulous???
How about...
Mandy! I love her mad shopping skills...and her son? is too cute!
Grace...always has something planned for dinner...she possibly makes me drool more than chocolate or candy.
Chas, girl, you don't post often enough, but really you crack me up...and always have!
Holly's blog...okay...seriously...Holly's animated life has me rolling. I'm there every Monday for potluck!
Finally...Jill-every time I click on her site I know I'll soon be laughing!
OK...maybe I could replace one of those candy addictions with laughing! I seriously might be addicted to that!


4 comments:
Super sweet! I love it. Congrats. And it is so fancy! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.
Thank you!! You are a sweetheart!! I'll get it up at my place this weekend!:)
Thanks! I am glad that my blog makes you drool ;)
OMG!!! THANKS!!!!! I love it!!! And it looks JUST like me, except for the gold dress. I don't have a gold dress.And the hat. I don't have a big hat like that. And the dog...I no-likey dogs. And the figure. But the shoes and sun glasses----SO me. You are a doll!!! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment