11.11.08

Copy that, Roger

I never have liked cats.

Truth be told, they sort of freak me out.

Now I live with one....Copy Cat, that is.
The other day, Dave (hopefully soon to be renamed in the blogiverse) said he was stretching and yawning. He looked over at Aila and she had her arms stretched out to the side and she made a fake yawn sound.

Then, someone in my house...I won't say who...burped the other day. Aila turned, opened her mouth wide, and said, "EHHHHHH". She then smiled, obviously pleased with herself, and went about her business playing with her blocks.

Way to go kid...guess we're going to have to do a better job of saying, "EXCUSE ME" around our house!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I got my prize in the mail today!! Thank you so much! It is adorable, and I'm going to put it on my dining room table! Love it!!!

Grace said...

Too funny! I hope she doesn't start farting when Dave does. ;)

The pic is so cute! I love the fact that Dave's shoes are as big as Aila is!

Mandy said...

I have an award waiting for you over at my blog!!:)