Am I a complete idiot??? Why Blogger, why?? Please tell me why you mess with me and my fonts??? You make me look stupid! It's all YOUR FAULT!!!
Despite all my efforts, I cannot fix it! Blogger...you and your fonts stink!
16.10.08
Why, oh why???
Posted by Danielle at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I frequently have paragraphs in my blog postings that don't show up in my post. Don't worry about it. I am just going to stop reading your blog now that your fonts stink. Ha ha
I have problems w/ posting on here too! There sre so many things about posting on blogger that I have yet to understand!!
I TAGGED you on my blog today! It's like spam mail for blogging, but it's a fun little questionaire. :) And..sorry about your font troubles. I barely know how to type a post, so I can't relate to any fanciful problems!
Post a Comment