16.10.08

I'm it...look out, you just might be next!

TOP FOUR WISHES
1. More souls won to Jesus
2. My baby to live a happy, healthy life.
3. My husband and I to grow more in love with each other EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!
4. My house to SELL....so we can MOVE!!!!

FOUR PLACES I WANT TO TRAVEL TO
1. Italy...Venice specifically, then Rome
2. Greece
3. Nepal
4. Ireland

FOUR CAREERS I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN
1. Journalism
2. Small business owner/online business venture- here I come!
3. Photography (me, too Tooj!)
4. Health care

THINGS I WOULD LIKE GOD TO SAY AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN
1. welcome
2. well done
3. walk with me
4. come listen to me

FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1. Grace
2. Dave
3. Chas
4. Chae

1 comments:

jmt said...

Yea! New camera! :) Yours looks really, really nice. I won't be taking a picture of mine anytime soon! (it's called a store-return ON SALE oldie version) And I LOVE the little red cheeks in the "after nap" pic. I LOVE kissing those warm, red cheeks.

To answer your question about the Chiefs....and you won't like my answer...or maybe I should refer you to my post...?

My affiliation:
http://circlethesquaretable.blogspot.com/2008/09/incomplete-pass.html

And so you don't think I'm crazy with the Tooj name/title....those are the initials of my sons. TO and OJ...I know, I know...football players. Would I have it any other way? :)