Wow, that sucks. I have nothing clever or witty to say about that, just that I hope it gets fixed soon and I hope you get out of that house asap! Oh, and A River Runs Through it was a great film, you should really pick it up but only if you want to be sad. It is not a "lift your spirits" kind of movie. On second thought, wait until you move out of that house to watch it.
First and foremost I am a lover of Jesus Christ! I am also a wife, a mother, and a dreamer. I strive to live each day to the fullest...some days I fail. So I am grateful for His new mercies that fall on me freshly each morning.
4 comments:
What the heck!!! Are you saying that Aila's room flooded.
not FLOODED...just a waterfall sort of leak. It's not leaking anymore...now just wet carpet...mmmm...smells great!
It's time to get out of the mouse house!
Wow, that sucks. I have nothing clever or witty to say about that, just that I hope it gets fixed soon and I hope you get out of that house asap! Oh, and A River Runs Through it was a great film, you should really pick it up but only if you want to be sad. It is not a "lift your spirits" kind of movie. On second thought, wait until you move out of that house to watch it.
Post a Comment