Are you ready??? Let's go!
TWO of the four of us are not so excited to be on this trip...
hmm....not as excited
Even less excited than her Daddy
Even though she doesn't really look it...she's pretty excited!
I'M VERY EXCITED!
The trip was pretty, too!
Amber's new house is gorgeous! I'm not at all jealous...I love the mouse house, and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Aila LOVED having (clean) space to cruise around.
Aubrey wasn't so pumped to have visitors.
They also have a nice HUGE back yard...again, not jealous...
and a clean shower/bath for Aila to play in....still not jealous
OK...here's where I have to explain that all of the pictures are boring because (I recognize that my excitement may have misled you.), well, we are boring. A mommy with a baby, a pregnant lady, and well...Amber, what's your excuse??? The three of us just enjoyed each other's company and chatted, until I broke up the party by falling asleep on the couch! OOPS! Excitement got the best of me, I guess!!! ;) Just like a kid on Christmas morn!

5 comments:
Glad that you had a good time with the girls! We did miss you on Friday, but I'll send you an email with some gossip later!
I was a little shocked to see your bald hubby at the Lyon! I also got my hair chopped off that day, but not I didn't shave it...haha!
Amber--Great kitchen! I hope you cook or I'll have to come kick your butt if you don't!
I love that house! You might not be jealous, but I think I am!
Glad y'all had a great time.
love all the pics!!
as yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cloth diapers! I've found that anything I buy at WalMart or Target is not good quality and ends up being a waste of money, but I shop at cottonbabies.com and it's cheap and GREAT quality (the REAL stuff :) )
Does old, married lady count as an excuse...and you failed to mention that you and I stayed up till 2am the night before. I had so much fun! Thanks for coming!!! Troy called me on his way home that night and laughed at me b/c I was sad that you were all gone. By the way Grace, I have been cooking a lot due to the new kitchen and lack of restaraunts.
I'm definately jealous!!:) Looks like yall had a great time!! Thank you for the comment over in my neck of the woods! I really appreciate it!!
Post a Comment