17.9.08

Tying one on...

Today, we went to meet some of Dave's family for lunch. He had some family who had travelled from England, so we figured that we could make the 50 mile trek to see them for lunch.



It was so nice to finally meet Bruce and Ian. Dave has talked a lot about them, AND, hopefully we can go see them soon!!! Maybe a four week trip next spring??? We could go to Ireland, Italy, and Greece while we are in Europe. Sounds good to me. I bet Aila would LOVE a nice long plane ride...


This evening we went to look at a house...yes, a house we can't afford if we go to Europe for 4 weeks next spring. ;) We'll just have to see what's more important, huh?


Oh..update...the dog...has Coccidia...which from my studying, appears as though it may have been her problem for A LONG time now. A dog can be asymptomatic for quite some time. So...sickness discovered+medicine=happy Hailey


And, finally...anyone thirsty??? Seriously, can I get you one?


2 comments:

Grace said...

I bet Aila would LOVE a long plane ride. And I bet Dave would really LOVE a long plane ride with his long legs crammed into the seat in front of him!

I am glad that your doggie is feeling better. Hopefully, you won't wake up to doggie mess anymore!

And how was the house???? Let me know. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

chae said...

I think we might need to do a baby lotion intervention. You shoould have a talk with Aila about the dangers of binge drinking. Glad to hear about the dog. Let's hope this will be your last experience with bloody poo for a long time. (and hey, I don't just say that to anyone, feel special.)