Today I learned something....
Q: When is it good to live in a nasty rental mouse house????
A: When your dog has bloody diarrhea and is vomiting all over the place.
OH YEAH!!! Aila woke up at 5 am, and as I was stumbling to her rescue, I noticed a small dark spot on the floor. Of course, the lights were off, so I strained to see. Having a dreadful feeling of what it might be, I decided it was best to turn on the lights before I got too close. "Accident no.1" was then discovered. I continued on my way to get Aila, I changed her diaper and headed to the bathroom myself, and to get supplies to clean up "Accident no.1" when I discovered "Accident no.2". Uh-oh...this isn't good. I cleaned up both "Accident no.1" and "Accident no.2" and headed back to bed. (Yes, when she wakes up at 5 am, I take her to bed with me. She goes back to sleep....it's a win-win, really, and I don't want to hear it.okay!!!:) So, the alarm goes off at 6:45, I get up to get ready for work, and as I am walking to the bathroom, I glance in the living room, and I see it...."Accident nos. 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, and onandonandon" UH-OH is right!!! This is not good!!! I was trying to clean up diarrhea all over the living room, and I seriously was gagging....like for reals!!! I thought I was going to throw up all over the diarrhea!!! Thankfully, Dave came to the rescue!
Our carpet is going to get a rubbing alcohol shampoo.....
Aila?
Can you say, "EWWWWWW!!!!!" (If she tries, it will most certainly come out sounding suspiciously like, "dada")
15.9.08
Keeping everything in perspective
Posted by Danielle at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is disturbingly disgusting and the exact opposite way that i would want to wake up
Ewwwwww! What's wrong with your dog?
Yeah, I'm not a doctor or anything but that dog might need to go to the vet. That is totally disgusting and while I feel bad for you, I REALLY feel bad for Hayley. That couldn't have been a plesant experience.
Post a Comment