14.9.08

A little break

OK, guys, really what's going on???



I guess I decided to take a break for the last several days. Truth be told, I haven't really felt like writing!!! I started a Bible study last week with a friend from work, and I have been enjoying my evening hours with Aila and Dave. It was a nice break, but I'm back! Hope you didn't miss me too much! ;)

More than missing me...you probably missed someone else a little more...

well, if you miss her so much, just give her a call. She's available to talk until 9 pm


or...if you don't feel like calling, and you want a face to face, just send us your address, she'll walk over for a visit.


Aila has become more and more interested in playing with toys and reading books. Aila reads now, you know. She sits on the floor, turning the pages of her book, and babbles on and on. It's not adorable...not at all! She also seems to be in LOVE with the lego blocks that Aunt Jill loaned us. I've been looking for some soft blocks, and I can't find them here in town, but apparently I need to get right on top of finding them, because this kid has bruises all over her forehead from falling on them! At least her bottom is padded, otherwise, she might be black on blue!



Well, I guess...until tomorrow...we'll just be goofin' off until then...



1 comments:

Grace said...

Those are some pretty cute pics. Look forward to hanging out this weekend at the football tailgate!