13.8.08

Spoiled

I have been very spoiled with this kid. She's a good kid...how I ended up with a good kid, I'll never know. BUT...for whatever reason...she has been Grumpy McGrumpleskins the last few days. I don't know what has her diaper in a bunch...maybe the fact that there most certainly are spideys in her didey...(seriously...I saw one the other day...GROSS!!!! How would you like spiders in your underwear!?!?!?! NOT COOL!) Anyway Ms. McGrumpleskins is my excuse for not having posted in the last few days. At 2 am on Tues...Grumpy woke up, and we were pretty much up until 6am, when I was finally able to go back to sleep until my alarm went off at 6:15. Because today was my day off, I decided to sleep in...a little...or until noon....HUH?!?!? I haven't done that since I was probably 21 years old! Of course, I got up at 6, fed the Grump, then we both feel back asleep until about 8; I got up and fed her some cereal while Dave went to lift weights. He came back home...and I took a nap....HE'S AWESOME!!!! THE NAP WAS awesome...just joking....it was AWESOME!!!


I bought crayons for Aila (or myself...whatever) last week. I really enjoyed them.


She really enjoyed tearing up the paper.


What's with the funny faces, Grump???



More funny faces...while naked...with a hat on...in the tub...great combo for a photo. (*note the nastiness that is on the seam where the tub and the shower wall meet...that is the nastiness that is the mouse house! I have to keep a close eye on her so her little hands don't wander near the nastiness.)


Finding unconventional ways to play....what a creative mind!


Seriously...Grumpy McGrumpleskins...I don't care if you believe me or not.


A cheerio...Grumpy's first cheerio...she wasn't a huge fan. In fact, it sort of spurred on some grumpiness.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I don't believe your grumpy pants story. Look at that face in the pics--she looks as happy as can be! ;)

chae said...

Okay, I am still having bouts of a full body shiver when I think about the spider!!! I am sorry that you have a grumpy baby. She looked pretty happy in that bath. Perhaps you should keep her in water 24/7. (I'm gonna be a good mom with problem solving skills like that.)