19.7.08

Who's the nerd?

So....somebody in my family is a comic book nerd...not a freak...not one who dresses up like crazy comic book characters...just a nerd, luckily enough for me! So there was a convention today....Aila and my first comic book convention. I was all revved up. Camera in go position...or so I thought. We were walking in to the convention when I realized I left my camera in the car.


"I have to go back to get the camera," I said.


"You don't need it. Just forget about it," said hubby.


I walked on...head down...tail between my legs. (OK...so I don't really have a tail, but you get the picture.)


Well...when we got there...I had no idea comic book conventions could be so....well...um...boring. I though at least SOMEbody cooky would be there....nope...not really. I was SOOOO looking forward to pictures of all sorts of crazies in their costumes, but really, if I had been taking PICTURES....I'd have been the crazy one!


So, instead I caught this pic today....this one is way better than comic book cooks, anyway!


0 comments: