Tonight we went over to the cousin's house to go for a swim (Thanks, girls!)...or...for poor little Aila...a nose dive. Woops! She's a water baby...what can I say?
Anyway, before we left our house, I was going to put Aila's suit on, and since her usual suit was in the back room on the drying rack, I thought I would use this old suit of MINE that my mom had given to me. Wellllll....it was a little too snug....but it was WAY too cute!!!
21.7.08
Swimmin' like old school
Posted by Danielle at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Put me back up on your favorites beeeatttttch!!! I opened it back up to all the peeps.... Hey how do you get that feed that tells you where everyone is coming from
That suit is adorable! I love that she was able to wear it, even if only for a little bit!
Post a Comment