30.6.08

Start spreadin' the news

I'm leavin' today....
well...okay, not today.

We're trying to plan our first post-baby vacation. We're looking at early August, and we ARE taking the baby with us.

Anyone have any ideas? I know that Grace will! ;)

4 comments:

Amber said...

What type of vacation are you looking for? San Antonio was nice, although I'm not sure what types of activities would be good with Aila.

Danielle said...

yeah, I like San Antonio, too, but I think we're looking for someplace with a more moderate temperature

Grace said...

Are you driving or flying?
If flying, what about San Diego, Seattle or Portland? All of those places are not (usually) too hot during the month of August. SD has the beach, zoo, food, art museums, etc. etc. Portland is supposedly great (I haven't been yet), but flights/hotels are usually pretty pricey. Seattle's weather should be pretty decent during August. I am sure that I have another ideas and we can talk about it when I see you on the 4th.

Amber said...

Marcie lives in Seattle so I could probably get you some good ideas. She's been kiyaking and hiking mountains at 5mos pregnant, so they may all be active ideas.