28.6.08

Router Funeral

We will be hosting a funeral for our wireless router today at 10 am.

This is my (good) excuse for not posting. We were out of town Thursday, and I had every intention of posting on Friday, but when we got home, the router was not working, and I refuse....REFUSE....to lay on the floor (of the mouse house) plugged into the wall. I am way too tech-ie for that!!! ;)

We had a good time on our short trip. We got to see Grandma Midge, Grandma Howey, and Nina...pictures to follow after our new little router joins the family today! Aila went to her first softball game(s). It was so HOT!, but she seemed to have a good time. Baby Lily was there, and Aila LOVED looking at her.

OH...on Thursday, Aila did one crawl...by one, I mean she moved one knee and hand, and then she was down for the count, but ONE CRAWL!!!

List for the weekend...
Buy foodstuffs for baby food making
Transform above foodstuffs into baby food
Child proof the mouse house???

Oh...and welcome our new router.........Sal! Ivan will be missed dearly. His life was tragically taken from him at an EARLY age!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I think your house is killing all life-forms. You should definitely hold your breath while in your home. GOOD LUCK!!!