30.6.08

update to the dumb dog

she's a faker!!!

all better now.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Maybe she was expressing her displeasure about moving.

C. said...

Okay so it is a consensus. You will be coming to Seattle for your VACATION. Awesome city, awesome attractions. If you are a nature lover bring it on and plus like I told you before, beautiful mountains and beaches. Plus your lodging would be free, because you would be staying with Tim and I of course. If you are serious about looking I will send you some info. FYI-It is expensive here, but well worth it. Especially if you drive to the coast which on a good traffic day would take you only approx 2hr. Oh!!!! I live at the base of Mt. Rainier which by the way was listed on the 100 places to see before you die. Perfect kill two birds with one stone vacation and a checkmark on the list.

Like I have said in my blog before!!!! I now live in one of the most beautiful places.