Aila slept... (and pooped through her onesie...through her blanket...on to the bed!)
(She looks so long in this pic!)
Then she helped with laundry...it made things go so much more quickly!
Aila needed to take a break after all the laundry!
And...finally, Aila is quite upset because Mommy wasn't paying 300% attention to her as she was attempting to finish folding the laundry!
Aila had 2 major blowouts today!!! The first one was while she was sleeping in the first pic. I laid her down while I was getting ready, and next thing I knew, she was out! Apparently when she woke up, there was quite the mess! The second happened during dinner. She was in her excersaucer. I heard her going, and when I picked her up and felt something wet on her leg, I didn't even want to look! Sure enough...poop...everywhere. The bottom of her saucer looked like a dog kennel! yummy!
After all the poop, we went for a walk. It is so beautiful outside tonight, and Aila LOVES being outside! It's fun to watch her looking around, seeing new things. I can't wait to take her swimming this summer!
What makes me sad about this post is that there is so much time between pic #1 and pic #4...I missed out on it! I wish I could be home with her all the time! Maybe someday!

1 comments:
She looks very busy
Post a Comment