I have decided that I hate teeth....I loath them...I one-hundred percent detest them...why can't we all just get dentures? Seriously!!!
The day started out okay...I got up with Aila twice last night, and for some reason I was so tired, I could hardly function...it only gets better! We got up this morning at about 7:00 to get ready to go back to my Mom's house for the week. We went out to breakfast, and Aila and I headed out of town at about 10 am. She still hadn't really taken a morning nap, so I thought that would be prime time to drive...she should sleep, right? Oh, how wrong I was! She was not only awake for all but maybe 10 minutes of the hour and a half drive, but she cried for most of it...it completely wore me out!!! I can't imagine what she felt like! So when we got to my Mom's, I thought I would nurse her and she would go right off to sleep, right? Well, partly right, but mostly wrong. She slept for maybe 20 min. Then, get this, no more sleeping, for the rest of the day! A lot of crying, but no sleeping! I finally got her to sleep at about 8 pm, but she has already woke up crying 4 times now, and it's only 10!
After checking with the omniscient GOOGLE, I have learned that this is not entirely abnormal. Apparently kiddos do this from time to time...I just hope she sleeps well tonight. Poor baby...I know she doesn't feel well! I also know we both need our sleep. We'll see how the night goes. It's somewhat promising that I haven't heard any noise from the monitor in the last 5 minutes! Stayin' positive...
I'm going to bed now....
21.4.08
A word before the crash
Posted by Danielle at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I soooo remember those days and am still experiencing them from time to time.
However they got here, I still like my teeth. I'm pretty sure Aila would be peeved if you got her dentures.
Post a Comment