OK- for anyone who is about to be/will someday be a mom...
Here are some things that I wish I would have done from the beginning of Aila's life that I didn't think about until later.
Get a 12 month plain white onesie- take a pic of the baby each month on her "birthday" in the same onesie. When you get to one year- compile the photo's in a frame to display your baby's growth over the last year.
Each month write a letter to the baby on his/her "birthday". It will be fun to give this to them when they reach a certain age or have children of their own (I kept a diary while I was pregnant, but I didn't really think about continuing it until recently)
Take a photo everday- you've all seen the guy who photographed himself everyday for like 5 years or whatever? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo I thought it would be really cool to start that for a baby. I guess I could still start- I just wouldn't have it from the beginning.
13.3.08
Things I wish I would have done
Posted by Danielle at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment