In the spirit of getting back into blogging, I'm going to try to do some new things.
Mondays, I just decided (because today is Monday), I will mention a few little blurbs about our week that I just loved!
So...
This last week, Aila said, "Mama, you are my best friend." (cue melting heart)
I pray this doesn't change. It is a fear I've had since I first knew we were having a daughter. I remembered my teenage years and how I didn't get along very well with my mother. I remembered how many hurtful things I said and did to my mother, but mostly, I remember, at times, wishing my mother would just "back off". (I'm so sorry, Mom!!!) I don't ever want my baby to feel that way about me!!! Hopefully, we'll be best friends forever!!!
4.10.10
A few of my favorite things
Posted by Danielle at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment