9.8.09

A model Minnie

Day after day, I have begun to see more and more personality out of Aila. She is talking so much, but after almost everything she says, she makes a "mmmm" sound. What is that about? I'm confused. She points to a picture of a cow, and says, "cow....moooo....mmmmm", a kitty, "ditty...meow...mmmmmm". When I get home from work, it's "Hi, Mama...mmmmm". ???

She has also started (sort of) saying "I love you". She rubs her hand over her chest for the word "love", so it's more like saying, "I you" with a heart rub thrown in there.

The best, though...the other day, she put them together, with no prompting, "Hi, Mama. I (rubs heart) you." Oh baby, "I you, too!!!" ;)

I caught this picture yesterday morning. Right after Aila woke up, she found her Mickey Mouse ears, and, noticing her Minnie nightgown, decided it was an important accessory to her nightgown. I grabbed the camera, and said, "Smile". She quickly put one hand on her hip, the other hand resting casually on the alphabet train, leaned back, and gave a winning smile...sucky and all!

1 comments:

Grace said...

I love this pic. Too cute!