11.12.08

What'd you say???

So there I was, getting Aila ready for bed last night. The Veggie Tales Night Time Songs playing in the background...Aila jabbering away....me incessantly begging her to say "Momma", when finally, it happened. I hear a squeaky little "momma, momma, momma". I nearly jumped for joy! I said, "Oh, Aila, say it again!!!" She replied, "Dada".


Goober.



AND...I don't think Dave believed me



UNTIL



Tonight at dinner, Aila said, "momma,momma"



That's it...I get mentioned FIVE times?!?!?!? After all I've done for you, kid?



I guess I gotta take what I can get, huh?


2 comments:

chae said...

Wow, it is good to know that there is at least one other person who likes to end a long day by getting naked (except for shoes of course, feet get cold) and just sitting down in the middle of the floor with a good book. I thought I was the only one.

Grace said...

The pic is too cute!