So was Dave picking up toys and thought Aila was one too? Haha ;)I love the red dress with matching hat! And the shoes & tights--girls' clothes are so cute!
Love the little coat and hat! She looks like a little model!!
I am starting to see a little bit of blonde on top of that head. I can't wait to see what she looks like with a full head of hair. She is soooo cute.
I simply can't believe how fast she's growing up. Tell her to knock it off!
Her and the dog are hilarious. That's a good reason for wanting a big dog, but I can't justify the cost of feeding it. LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So was Dave picking up toys and thought Aila was one too? Haha ;)
I love the red dress with matching hat! And the shoes & tights--girls' clothes are so cute!
Love the little coat and hat! She looks like a little model!!
I am starting to see a little bit of blonde on top of that head. I can't wait to see what she looks like with a full head of hair. She is soooo cute.
I simply can't believe how fast she's growing up. Tell her to knock it off!
Her and the dog are hilarious. That's a good reason for wanting a big dog, but I can't justify the cost of feeding it. LOL
Post a Comment