25.10.08

Who ever said red and pink don't GO?



________________________________________

Finally, I have some winners. This contest didn't work out quite like I had hoped. Sorry my pictures were a little too vague, but, props to Mandy, Chae, and Chas, who were the first 3 to correctly guess the costume. I'm not going to promise you a time-frame, but I will send your surpises soon. Just email me your addresses! Congratulations.

You'll see pictures of our little lamb all dressed up (if I can get a shot before she rips her costume to shreds) next week! Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Meaghan said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

im a fellow SITS member and I was stopping by to invite you to enter my giveaway! If you entered into last weeks your entries count towards this week too. There are also new ways to get more entries.

If you haven't entered yet stop by and get a chance to win 1 lb of gourmet coffee from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean

To enter visit our blog: www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Grace said...

I like the new background!

Mandy said...

Yay! I'll email my address to you soon...I'm not sure if I have your email adress though.
She is going to be such a cute little lamb! My little guy is going as a monkey.

C. said...

I don't feel right taking your prize. Afterall, I didn't answer right until the very last day. That isn't very brillant D'!!! BTW Love this new background.

Danielle said...

The prizes go to the first 3 correct answers, and, so what if it was the last day! Take the prize, dang it!!!

Danielle said...

I have posted my email on the side-bar! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!