24.10.08

Please, my momma really wants to give some stuff away!!!

It's week 3:
and, I guess this is the final week to enter your guess. I have, or should I say, had finished her costume, but then I decided to put the hat on her to take her picture, and she ripped half of the cotton balls off! That doesn't bode well for actually putting the entire outfit on her, does it? Oh well...just so long as I can get a few pictures of her in it! She's gonna be so cute!



Doesn't she look so happy???
I hope to be sending out surprises by the end of next week, so...let the guessing (week 3) begin!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Is she going to be a lamb? She looks so cute in it!

chae said...

It's a LAMB!!! She is going to look adorable!!

Grace said...

That's super cute!

C. said...

MMMM!!! I love lamb chops

jmt said...

That's so creative....I wish I could make a costume. Heck, I wish I could sew a button on my pants! Very cute.