2.10.08

I'm excited!!!


All my bags aren't packed
but I'm still ready to go
I'm waitin' here ready to hit the floor
I can't wait to go- I'm not gonna lie
But the clock is tickin'
It's still early afternoon
I know I'm pickin'
But I can't wait to go....


Don't miss me, I'll be back soon
Just keep checkin' back to see if I've returned
Cuz I'm leavin' in a Ridgeline
Know I'll be back by Sunday
Oh, I can't wait to go!

I'm leavin' in a Ridgeline...
know I'll come back by Sunday
Leavin' in a Ridgeline...
guess I'll probably be back on Sat'day night

(fading) Leavin'



In case you haven't figured it out...I'm outta here. I am so excited!!! Dave, Hailey, Aila, and I are heading out of town shortly after I get off work. Dave and Hailey will leave us at Amber's fabulous new home! where we will eat calorie-free bonbons and watch soap operas while sitting on clouds for the entire mini-vaca! Then Dave and Hailey are headed to visit Grandma. We'll miss you, Grandma, but I must say, I've been looking forward to this weekend with the girls for A LONG TIME!!! I miss girls, and granted, I live with 2 of them (does Hailey count?), but they are different kinds of girls. I miss my girlfriends! Yes...believe it, okay...I do have one or two of those!

I can't wait to see you, Amber and Chae!!! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it!

Tomorrow night will be Aila's first slumber party! Maybe I'll freeze her bra! ;)

See you Sunday! (unless you get super lucky and I manage a post before then!...don't hold your breath!)

By the way, who doesn't LOVE John Denver!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

jmt said...

Well, I don't know about the John Denver thing...but have fun with the girls!! LOL We're (my friends and I) are bargaining with our husbands just this week to see what kind of lee-way we get for a girls' trip. Have fun!

Grace said...

Have fun! We'll miss you tomorrow night and I'll make sure to drink a couple of shots for you!

jill jill bo bill said...

I love John Denver... Have a wonderful time!!!!

Amber said...

I knew you were excited, but I didn't know John Denver excited. I don't know about bon bons, but I'm sure the peanut butter bars were calorie free...