9.6.08

Our babies and their lovies

So...I meant to make fun of myself for drying my diapers several times...really saving energy, but in my haste to get a post in yesterday, I forgot! Usually I jump at any chance I get to make fun of myself!!! Well, let's be honest; for those of you who know me, I jump at the chance to make fun of ANYONE!!! ;) Everybody's gotta laugh, right?



Aila has become really attached to her (what we call) silky. It's her little lovey, snuggly miniature blanket (thanks SB from SV...it was a great shower gift!) Last week when we went to the movies and took her to my parents house, I took her p.j.'s, and I figured she'd be asleep by the time we got back from the movies. I accidentally forgot her silky!!! She normally goes to bed somewhere between 8 and 8:30, and when we got back from the movies at 9:15, she was still awake! She barely fell asleep on the car ride home! She couldn't go to sleep without it! It's really kind of cute that she loves it so much, BUT...now I'm terrified something will happen to it, and we'll all be in trouble!





Hailey has a comfort item also....she does still exist.

1 comments:

Grace said...

My friend's kid (who is now 5) had those silky blanket things (they call it a woobie like in Mr. Mom). She actually had to make multiple ones for grandparents' house & if they got lost & ripped ones, etc. etc. You might want to make an extra one or two because he just got rid of them now that he turned 5!

Your poor dog looks so sad. Must be because she doesn't like sharing a house with a mouse either.