My two favorite days start with the letter "S"!!! I love the weekend. More than I ever have before. Even if I have to work, I'm home by 12:30 at the absolute latest, which is one thing the new job has going for it over the old job...no more 6:30 am to 7 pm!!! I can get right home and spend a good day with Aila and Dave, and since Aila naps most of the morning, I don't feel like I miss very much.
OK- so the new thing is grabbing, and it is so not cool. She grabs my neck when she leans in for baby kisses (and it actually hurts!), and I won't tell you what else she's started grabbing, but it REALLY hurts!!! In my stern, I'm learning to become a parent voice, I tell her, "no", but she just smiles up at me and does it again. Despite what she thinks, they BELONG to me...not her!
Aila has always been a big smiley pie. She's a cheese...a ham...whatever you want to call her, but she has never been a laugh-er. Well...that's starting to change. Thankfully, I can now make my kid laugh!
After we came home from my brother's house the other night after the tornado scare, we found the dog, who had obviously been sleeping, and mouse poop in the middle of the floor. SO- obviously, they're not ALL dead! AND...what's up with the dog? Shouldn't she be trying to catch the nasty little rodents??? What a dud dog we have.
7.6.08
Blessed weekend, here at last!
Posted by Danielle at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment