Here Mom...I'll show you how! (yes...she has on a flowered shirt and striped pants...we were being fashion models...I have on my high heel pj's and an 8 year old sweatshirt!)
OKOK!!! I'm a bad Mrs. Bloggy!
I've been busy! I had several days off "work", so I actually had things to do. I honestly wish I had a job that kept me busier. One day, I'll quit complaining...maybe!
Then...I suffered a WIInjury...I still desperately need a wiisage. I must say, though, that I am a champion boxer. I am still currently undefeated...Mr. Bloggy says he has never seen anyone bounce around as much as I do while playing...what can I say...I'm a pro.
Aila is turning into a big goof!!! Wonder where she might get that? Mr. Bloggy? OK...probably me. She is leaning for things (me! ...so sweet;), trying to sit up in the bath tub, drinking water like she's never really had it before...oh wait..;)
When I rock with her, she looks up at me with her beautiful eyes, and she looks so peaceful and content. Her favorite song right now is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". I rock and rock, and she has her hand up feeling my face, and rubbing my hair. I wonder what she thinks. The feelings that come over me when I look at her are beyond words. She is an amazing miracle! God is so incredible in his creations!

1 comments:
Haha! I thought that you might have smacked my head off with the way you Wii bowl! We'll have to do it again in the near future!
Post a Comment