1. I have had a baby within the last 6 months
2. I love chocolate...and have a small piece at least every 2.5 minutes
3. I am staying at my parents until we get moved, and my mom loves to bake...and is good at it
4. I am genetically predisposed
5. I am American...I live in the land that has fried foods topped with ice cream and a maraschino cherry...the land that is flowing with caffeinated goodness
These are all explanations for my weight...I am currently a member of Weight Watchers, and I attempt to utilize their tools, oh, maybe 15% of the time. Weight Watchers, however, utilizes my credit card, oh, 100% of the time.
A few weeks ago, I started walking. I had every intention of walking on a daily basis, and of course, pushing a stroller is great! It only increases the intensity of my "workout". Well...global warming has proven to be too complicated for me to understand;) as the weather here sure isn't warming up like it usually does this time of year. (Maybe I should invite Al Gore out to Starbucks where he could explain it to me! I bet he could fly in on his private jet;) So, we've been stuck inside a lot. As far as any other type of exercise goes, well, we'll just say I've been a little lazy.
I can guarantee that my laziness would instantly turn into an enthusiasm that would blow your socks off if I only had the proper equipment...
May I present....ROM Time Machine...
Only 4 minutes a day, you say???
I fully intend to purchase the ROM TIME MACHINE, you know, instead of our next vehicle...or possibly instead of investing in my retirement. I'm sure it's worth every penny...all 1,461,500 of them (plus 18,500 pennies for crating...whatever that is, plus approximately 113,997 pennies for tax, plus an unknown amount of pennies for shipping.) I can't wait to have this piece of exercise heaven in my possession!!! I will look awesome!
Assuming, dh might not allow this purchase, my second choice would certainly be the most amazing invention this world has ever seen....the SUPER SWIM PRO! This ranges in price from $199 to $289...literally chump change when compared to the ROM TIME MACHINE. This is like gold....or it's like a rope...whatever...bet it would make me look pretty awesome, too!
If I were this guy, I'd worry that I might swim right out of my shorts!
A third choice might possibly be the trusty ole' thigh master. I love Suzanne Somers!!! She has awesome thighs, and I am super jealous!!! Bring it on, thigh master! (These are so cheap though...they couldn't possibly work! ;)
But then...this morning I read about the 21st century's new wave of fun and exciting exercise...the video game frenzy overtakes the universe with Nintendo Wii's Fit! I seriously want this!
28.4.08
Bodacious Bod
Posted by Danielle at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Ok-- I know believe you have WAY too much time on your hands!!
I meant I now believe...
I've told you...I have a lot of spare time on my hands throughout the work day...;)
I'm with Kerry
That ROM thing... I can see myself getting seriously injured on that. Or stuck.
And that swimming thing... kind of like the h2o version of a hamster in a wheel.
That ROM thing looks like it is worth every penny and you might be able to get by with just 3 1/2 minutes a day...
OMG.
Thanks so much for linking today!
I want a Wii Fit too. I won't promise it will make me look good. But it does sound like fun.
I tried the Wii fit at my brother's house recently... It was both kind of boring and kind of insulting. I don't recommend it.
What does that really expensive one do, anyway? It looks insane.
Hey! I am old and had a Thigh Master thingy. In using it to get those sculpted thighs it claimed, it flew up and chipped my tooth. That, my friend, is why I am fat to this day.
Greta post!
Oh, BTW, those babies in the pix were my grandbabies. That's why I love them so much.
Post a Comment