26.4.08

Some pics from the week

"Hey. 'sup mom?"


In case you couldn't see, Aila is a red hot tot!


I never have been a big fan of the headbands...maybe I don't do it right. I always think it looks like a sweatband. Anyway...Aila and Pudgy nap together! (NOTE: the tag sticking off the boppy pillow says NO SLEEPING!)


The first sippy cup!!! Aila was incredibly excited!


My very own snow baby!


"What??? It's too cold to go for a walk?"


My first attempt at taking a picture of Aila holding her first leaf while I was holding Aila...


Attempt no. 2


Attempt no. 3

"Daddy, this one's for you! Don't worry, though, I didn't actually swallow!"

OK...so I used her to carry in my ginormous drink...that carrier is getting to be too much to handle!

1 comments:

Super Dave said...

I'm so proud...my little girl drinks the big sodas.