1.4.08

I miss Levaquin Man!!!

Why are we doing this??? Sometimes I forget...I miss my home, my friends...all few of them. (I'm not super social!) ;)
1. We want to raise our kids in a small town environment where they'll be able to play any sport they want, even if they aren't great at it, etc, etc
2. The cost of living is much less (and I actually make more money), so hopefully within the next few years, I'll be able to stay at home with our kid(s?)

That's all I can remember....Oh, and I had temporarily forgotten the Levaquin man's last name...which made me really sad!!! BUT, I remember it now...I was afraid I was already forgetting the world I recently knew so well!

1 comments:

Grace said...

You should move back. This summer, Aila can help me with the house painting and then Aila can go to classes with me in the fall. I am sure that my professors would LOVE it!