7.7.10

Back with a vengeance

well...okay...maybe not a vengeance, but I'm back, nonetheless!  So, what have I been doing the last 12 months you might be wondering?  I'm kind of wondering the same thing! ;)  In all honesty, I needed to re-prioritize some things, and blogging was just one of the obstacles in my life at that point, so I took a break.  It was nice; it's over now!

Updates from the last year?  Sorry....I'm not that excited about getting my blog back up and going!  You might get lucky and get some tidbits here and there, but no major overview!  Maybe a photo diary???  I don't know...we'll see how lucky you get! 

The one major piece of info you will get?  Get ready for it!!!! 

The Remboldt family will be growing!!!  Baby numero dos is expected in early January!  Although, late December would be wonderful!!!  The decision to find out the sex of the baby is still undecided.  Husband and I have differing desires :( 

God has done some incredible things in our family over the last couple of years.  There have been so many things that have happened along our journey since we moved to small town Kansas that have blessed us, shown us God's presence, and reaffirmed that we were walking the path He chose for us.  There is such peace that comes with that knowledge.  I am now working mostly from home, which is more of a blessing than we ever expected!!!  That alone was worth the move here, but aside from that, our family has grown closer to the Lord, and we have made some wonderful friends whose desire is to serve and love the Lord! 
What more could we ask for?  God is good!!!


For the LORD is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
Psalm 100:5

0 comments: