Socks, anyone?
This was her idea, and she did it all herself!
She and her daddy share a fashion sense....or lack thereof! ;)
********************************************
Last night as we were leaving church, Olivia (my 5 yr old niece) came running over with a ball, and she told me that Aila could have it. I asked if she was sure and told her we really didn't need it, but she really wanted Aila to have it....SO...I took the ball, and we started walking. About two steps later, I heard Eva (my 2 year old niece) crying. Then it registered. Olivia was certainly being generous by giving Aila her ball....her ball being Eva's ball. I walked around the corner to see the most pathetic expression on Eva's face.
Kids are too funny!
*******************************************
Tonight we ate Chinese. After dinner, Aila played in the lava rock, fell on a stick and scratched her back, and flung herself back on a bush stump when we tried to pick her up to leave. She nearly worked her little body out of my arms on the walk back to the truck as she was screaming her little lungs out! All in all...dinner was great!!!
30.4.09
Who knows fashion?
Posted by Danielle at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is beautiful Danielle. A living doll!!!!
Post a Comment