I do not...I repeat...DO NOT have a green thumb.
I also don't have a spectacular history with pets.
I don't want to talk about it.
With all that being said, I have kept all of these things alive for over 16 months:
Case in point #1: Hailey Sue D.R. (last name initials used only for her privacy)
Born March 13, 2004. Still going strong today....until Aila crushes her will to live once and for all.
Case in point #2: Green Dragon D.R. (last name initials used only for her privacy)
Exact birth date unknown. Adopted into the D. family in August, 2004. Married into the R family May, 2005. Still alive and kickin'. Every so often I notice that she isn't looking so fantabulous, but half a pitcher of water and a few hours later, she's a brand new baby!
Case in point #3: Aila Ivy R. (last name intial used for her privacy-ha! as if she really has any!!)
We're going on 17 months now!!! And she only has to wear a helmet sometimes!

1 comments:
Oh my goodness.. that last pic is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!!! Janalin
Post a Comment