Well..we've officially sold our first home. The home where we began our marriage...our family. Dave couldn't care less, really, but I...well...feel a little sad. It was Aila's first home...if only for a little while. I can't help but wonder what the single guy that's living there now has done to Aila's adorable bedroom?
Goodbye home! I'll miss you!
This girl seems to be growing like crazy. Sometimes I look at her, and I think she looks bigger than she did 10 minutes ago! She had a molar come through on the upper left side of her mouth two weeks ago, and she has 3 more coming. Poor baby has such swollen gums.
Even so...look at that grin!!!
24.3.09
Sales and growth
Posted by Danielle at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
God knows exactly the right time for everything. Now you can take advantage of the excellent interest rates. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
I am so glad that you have sold it! What an exciting time!!
Move and Grow as a family!! Congrats!!!
Congrats! I know you have had the house on the market a long time. Are you house hunting again?!?! That house on Highland by the high school still has never sold from what I've heard- the people are renting even though that wasn't in the contract that way. You might want to call on it again if you still like it.
Congratulations Danielle! I know that must be a burden off your shoulders.
Jake
Post a Comment