6.2.09

What happened to January???

And the first week of February? Where have I been? Well...that's a good question!

Hello, my name is Danielle, and I am a __________aholic.

Fill in the blank with any activity I participate in, and you've pretty much got it right.

So, where have I been?

Ummm.....(sheepish smile)....playing crosswords.

OK...I said it...I'm glad that's over and done!

*********************************************

An a different note...

I have an announcement to make! (it's not really my announcement, but this is my blog, so I can announce it here, right?)

Eli Stephens was born yesterday! The new Mommy said that everything went well, and that he was beautiful with a full head of hair! I can't wait to see him!

Eli, Aila says WELCOME!!!

Chae and Brent, congratulations!!! Enjoy every second of your little miracle! Even the moments that don't seem so enjoyable at the time...you'll look back and be so grateful for them! I remember some of my favorite times with Aila were in the middle of the night, when it was just her and I. Precious!!!

*********************************************

So, what has Aila been up to? Well, besides eating?...not much. This kid puts away more food than I do at some meals. She especially loves a cheese quesadilla....a WHOLE cheese quesadilla...and chips...and salsa....and cheese dip....oh...and the guac...the kid loves her some guac!!! ....and then she wants dessert!!! (We went out for Mexican last night with my parents, and when we left, I thought Aila looked like she could HAVE a baby!!!)

What have you been missing in her life? Well, she is getting more and more personable. She loves to dance and listen to music. She LOVES watching jeopardy with her Dad, and she gets all excited for the daily double clues. I think her favorite thing to do, by far, though, is to look at her books. She LOVES her books. If I need to get something done around the house, I just put her in her crib with a load of books, and I think she'd be happy for hours in there!!!

*********************************************

I'll post some pics this evening (and maybe a special video). I'm at work this morning, and I thought I better get a post up before blogspot closes my account!!! ;)

Hope everyone has a happy Friday!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

At least I can keep up with the blog now!!! You are writing at my checking in pace. Somehow, I'm not shocked to know the Dave and Danielle produced a book-reading, jeopardy watching baby. (I was going to say geek, but thought it might come out wrong in writing and you would be offended)