10.11.08

One for the history books!

THIS...is one for the history books!

All the naysayers can stop saying, "nay"!

As for our discovery, well, thank you, thank you...We must admit that it was a difficult search, but with a heart of determination (and a deep desire to locate the tv remote) we persevered.

We have located the famed Bermuda Triangle!

And...oh....the treasures she possessed!!!!!

Who would have ever thought to search here? Like a portal to another world this incredible piece of furniture led the way.



I have always known that the area under the couch cushions was like a treasure chest, but we had searched here for lost items to no avail. Little did we know that simply under the couch cushions was not good enough...



That's right...the belly of the beast.

Look at the incredible items we located...once lost to the triangle...now returned to their rightful place of dwelling.








We'll just put this back...



Really...the dog is just too annoying when she has it...

OH MY!!!, what was that???




Hmm....WEIRD...are my eyes deceiving me?



Well, at least I got a new camera! Good thing, eh?


Here were some files located inside this lost piece of electronic equipment. Now returned from the belly of the world for your viewing pleasure...


With her daddy



New shoes



Aila is so big!!!




"I'm gonna be..."




Some good reads...

4 comments:

Grace said...

How funny is that! So are you telling me not to sit on your couch because it might eat me??? Glad you finally found your camera! BTW, I am missing an entire bag of onion. Do you know where I might find them? ;)

Grace said...

That would be onions, not onion. Boy, I need some sleep!

jmt said...

Nice score on the camera find. What, exactly, is that pictured between the hair tie and the dog ball???

Danielle said...

between the hair tie and the tennis ball is one of the dog's bones... she's annoying with those too...so loud!!!