12.10.08

Uh-Oh!!!

After searching HIGH and LOW!!!, I have come to accept the fact that my camera! has disappeared!



Makes my blog-life seem pointless....don't know what to do.



Please..consolations are welcome.



And...a donation for a new camera would be greatly appreciated! ;)



I'm just going to put the check book in Aila's pocket and send her to the store!




(Old picture ;(

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I can totally sympathize! I left the USB cable to my camera in Orlando, and it did not turn up at the hotel! W/out that I may as well not have a camera...
I hope you get a new camera soon!!:)

Grace said...

I bet that the mice took the camera!

jmt said...

Every time my hubby touches the camera, I'm afraid I'll have to buy a new one...does this count? LOL Sorry about your loss, just see this as a reason to "upgrade". :)

C. said...

Can you use your photographic memory by hooking a cable to your brain by way of the nose and then attaching it to your computer. That is what I do.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful baby girl! Sorry about the camera...I lost my cell phone for weeks and thought I was lost, I don't even want to think about my camera being gone!

Danielle said...

Great, idea, Chas!!! I like the idea of hooking the cable to my brain...wonder what kind of information could be extracted??? EXCITING!!! (Although, maybe we should use Dave's brain b/c he has unusually large nostrils, which might provide easier access!)