17.10.08

Costume Contest, part deux

It's Friday, which means a new clue for the contest!
I will start by saying that I have, to date, seen NO correct answers. I have things....free things for you...put your thinking caps on!!! (That totally sounded like my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Johnson!)


So, I recognize it is not a very colorful costume. The felt will be used to make the headpiece. And, if I already had them, I would have added in the photo some black leggings. So, let the guessing begin.


Until then, I'm just gonna keep playing with my toys...






Happy Friday!

6 comments:

chae said...

A spider? She could become queen of the spiders and tell them all to leave the house. I think the pregnancy hormones are in overdrive again because my imagination has been CRAZY this whole week!!

Mandy said...

Hmmm.Sylvester the cat?

C. said...

Would you stop with this Olympic Madness??? A Panda

nikkicrumpet said...

I have no idea...how about I just play with the toys and the munchkin! Thanks for dropping by my blog...I really appreciate the visit!

TLewis said...

well....I wanted to say Panda also...but since it is taken....how about a Skunk??

TLewis said...

WELL....I could just ignore what I just did but that wouldn't give anyone a good laugh...I realize my last guess was the same as my first...in my defense I just got up. So...I have no guess this time. Except to say I thought Panda also...and will wait for next week's clue.