My journey into motherhood thus far has been anything BUT what I expected it to be. Although, I guess in all fairness I would have to admit that I didn't "expect" much. It's hard to know what to expect when you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Yes, I had been a MASTER babysitter in the past, but that was so long ago. It had been nearly 10 years since I had changed a diaper!!! In all honesty, this experience has given me so many more blessings than I ever would have expected! I could never express how grateful I am for every single second God has given me!
So...just a couple (of the many) things that I didn't expect.
1. My kid to be so darn cute
and
2. To find this in her diaper!!!
That's right...it's a Cheerio...a WHOLE Cheerio!!!

4 comments:
Oh!! You just wait. You are in for it Hot Mama. Wait until your three year old is about to get a little spankin and she turns around and says "Is this really necessary".
Btw!!! Love that picture of Aila. Maybe, just maybe if you're good Santa will put you on his nice list and you will get a Timbuk2 bag. Seriously, it is the best bag.
To set the record straight...in case anyone ELSE has any questions regarding the Cheerio in the diaper, I believe it did NOT come to be in the diaper by the gastrointestinal route, but rather from the, "oops, baby dropped a Cheerio...where did it go?" route!
It didn't come from the poop chute? Now I am not impressed! Haha
I can completely relate with how CUTE we all think our babies are. And you just want to kiss them all the time....the bias you come to feel makes you so much more sympathetic to your parents or aunts and uncles, grandparents....at least, we hope that they felt that way about us, right...? I don't think they always thought I was doing something wrong....Hmmm. You've got me wondering now. Anyhow, go Jayhawks. :)
Post a Comment