I refuse.
I will NOT say it. It has scared them away in the past...
The *whispering* dreaded "T" word!!!
Could it be? Is it truly possible that the time has come?
Only time will tell. The doctor said it would not be a big deal if it didn't occur until 14 or 15 months, but has it finally arrived???
I have a happy baby. I even have proof of that!
But the last 3 days, this kid has NOT been a happy camper. She is crelling-my new word for the day (hybrid cry-yelling) ALL THE TIME!!! With the one exception of when the 5 tentacled tickle monster approaches, and then we get a laugh for about 2.34 seconds....then back to the crelling. Now the 5 tentacled tickle monster appears to have every last strand of my hair wrapped around its clenched fingers!
Dear T**th,
If you are coming, please come quickly and, we beg of you, do not pillage and plunder with your entrance. Sweet Aila has done nothing to you...
PLEASE!!!

4 comments:
They are coming soon!!!
How old is your daughter? There is just nothing you can do to make the poor things feel better except hug on them...and sometimes...even that doesn't work. It too shall pass....just keep repeating.
Aila is 10 months now!!! Wow...the strangest thing about her teeth, besides the fact that she doesn't have any yet, is the fact that she HAD one when she was 4 months, then it went away....now it's on its way back!
That's crazy that it was there and then it wasn't....I hope she gets through it all with relative ease. I'm sure you'll exhaust all the possible remedies...I am NOT looking forward to doing THAT part all over again!! But soon...very soon. GOOD LUCK AILA!
Post a Comment