4.8.08

Of note

A few things of note today:

1. I am thinking Aila is calling ME "dada"...she's just a little confused.

2. She's getting fiesty!!! I got her some new bibs a while back that you just wipe off instead of having to wash them. She likes the way they feel...the noise they make...the way they taste (apparently)...she pretty much is in love with these bibs; so, while I'm trying to feed her, she tries to pull her bib up to her mouth ultimately making it difficult get the food in the mouth as the bib is correctly serving its purpose by preventing the food from getting on, or in this case, in her. So, when she does this, I've been telling her "no". Ummm...apparently even babies don't like the word "no". It didn't seem to be doing any good at all, so I gave her a little tap on her hand as I pulled it away from her bib and said, "no". She looked directly at me, pulled her hand out of mine, and hit the high chair tray several times. A little defiant? A little ornery? hmmmm...things to look forward to.

This looks like one mad kid to me.




3. I am now certain that Aila is calling me "dada"...what other reason could there be for her saying "dada"...before "mama"???

4. I'm not bitter

0 comments: