Sometimes, when life gets busy, I have a tendancy to forget the magnitude of just how incredible this journey with Aila has been and will most certainly continue to be. Children are such an amazing gift from GOD. My heart breaks for those who are neglected; my heart aches for those who hurt; my heart weeps for those who need, but my heart also sings for those who are joining us; it takes joy in the knowledge that there are loving people out there who are bringing wonderful new children into this crazy world!
I have often thought, since having Aila, that I could just have babies forever. Well...I don't think my husband will let me,
BUT
To anyone out there who might be having a baby....enjoy every second of the ride....you won't want to get off!
Babies are just so amazing!!!


1 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I thought when I saw your blog you were going to say you were expecting again. They are miracles... and I am so glad that your baby is so loved. Alia has the best parents, she is lucky to have you!!!
Post a Comment